Blog Archive

Sunday, July 19, 2026

LTTF Parallels of these Series 2 cards for my Action Parallel Frankenset

 I finally went thru 2026 Topps Series 2 and assembled a list of cards I can use that have open slots for your trading pleasure.  These are the base cards, but if you have a parallel of any one of these, trade it to me! 


That's a lotta Pittsburgh


Last two.


Parallels come in different sparkly patterns and many shimmering border colors.  If you have any of these cards in any other form you can help this Frankenset knock off a few numbers.  See my previous posts for examples.  My July 10 Post has a list of open numbers I need to fill.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten any Series 2 yet, but when I do, I'll see if you need any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I will be opening any Series 2 packs, but if I do... I'll keep you in mind. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LTTF Parallels of these Series 2 cards for my Action Parallel Frankenset

 I finally went thru 2026 Topps Series 2 and assembled a list of cards I can use that have open slots for your trading pleasure.  These are ...