A seller on Ebay goes by RedBirdOctober and actually has some good vintage many of you might dig but doesn't meet my, uh, "standards". He did have a couple things that I acquired and will talk about later when they arrive, but he also showed me some really great things that he has come across.
A 1970 Munson duo RC on a '67
And I have no idea what is going on with scribbling Elliot Maddux name over Richie Allen in 1967
Luckily, he was not looking to sell them at this time. And I'm not suggesting you all start a petition demanding that he sell them to me. I personally would never stoop to ask for cards from a personal collection, and I hope that you would not pressure this nice man by starting a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds to make it impossible not to sell these cards. That is totally not what I am about. I don't engage in such pettiness because I'm too busy considering such conundrums as does Munson get filed into slot #189 or #48? Does Nolan Ryan go into slot #231? What did this kid have against Elliot Maddux to rename his Richie Allen card? And why did all the cards suddenly start calling him Dick on his cards mid-career.
No comments:
Post a Comment