Here's a couple pages of the Vertical binder in which all cards are of the Portrait orientation. 2/3s of the collection of Action Parallels stayed here but it opened up a lot of slots, especially on pages that were already filled in the old binder. Here's a couple pages of the Vertical binder in which all cards are of the Portrait orientation. 2/3s of the collection of Action Parallels stayed here but it opened up a lot of slots, especially on pages that were already filled in the old binder.
Here on the first page, you might not notice that we lost our #1 card, which was a Cal Ripken silver Sig on UD. I do have at least one Horizontal alternatives on my want list. I think there is a Chipper Jones Red or Gold foil on Stadium Club from about 10 years back that I'm trying to hunt down without eBay, but if you come across a candidate for #1 that has parallels, please let me know
See, #1 was really actually #10 Archie Bradley the dancing bear Orange Sparkle SN /25 showing thru the empty slot. But it is amazing that there are so many different angle shots of Ozzie's balls floating in mid-air all within the same 2 pages numerically.
This is a random page a little further into the binder that I think spreads out the shots a little more evenly.
I've got so many cards that many of the numbers have more than one card. I've been experimenting with doing 2 sets at a time. Basically, putting dupe numbers in the back slot of the binder page.
Some pages have only 1 or 2 but many pages are filling up close to full. I figure I can build two set simultaneously. to some degree I've been doing this on all the sets, the Trashed, action set going both ways, I've even got a 1996 Metal Universe set that I have been putting the Platinum parallel on the back of each page. That set was the first I laid out this way and was one of my early experiments with the manipulation of the numbering for my own amusement.
Nice use of many different sets to get this set going. Amusement sounds like a good way to enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete