I've been doing more trolling Ebay and trade lists for cards that might fit a frankenset and less writing about Frankensets. I've got a few things to share in the coming days but right quick I have the results of splitting the Action Parallel set (AKA the floating ball in sparkle set) into two new collections: Landscape and Vertical. Horizontal and Portrait, if you will. It split up about 2/3 regular up and down cards and about 1/3 of the set are longways on their sides. I don't have many full pages at this point and they are spaced out a bit, so there will be some cards that are a little blurry because they are a sheet or two below the top.
This is the first page
Here's a few that laid out nicely at random





I don't think I have ever thought about putting cards in categories like you do. Great thinking talent you put on display. Looking forward to seeing the next entry. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteI just can't color inside the lines, I guess. Having it all laid out for me just doesn't thrill me.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff. 9 out of 10 times I prefer action shots over portraits... and 7 out of 10 times I prefer landscape action shots over vertical action shots.
ReplyDelete